What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The Cookies We Set
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can email us:
- Email: Bottomsfarm@btinternet.com
Please note :
- Weekly bookings commence at 4pm on Friday and end at 10am on the following Friday
- Weekend bookings commence at 4pm on Friday and end at 10am on Monday
- Midweek bookings commence at 4pm on Monday and end at 10am on Friday
- Weekly prices from £400 per week for 2 guests in low season to £700 per week for 4 guests in high season.
- Short breaks (3 night weekend breaks and 4 night midweek breaks) are available from November to March from £300.
- Discounts available for longer stays.
- Please note that we do not offer accommodation for infants or children under 16 years of age
- If The Shippon cottage is booked for the dates you require we will offer you a larger 2 bedroomed cottage at a discounted rate, providing only one of the bedrooms is used.
- Cottage prices include all heating, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- Sorry no pets or smoking in the cottages